Empowering the youth,
while promoting the education
A.T.T.R.A.C.T. is a 501(c)3 organization based in Philadelphia, Pa. Our mission is to empower the youth while promoting the importance of education through no-cost cultural, health and outreach activities. A.T.T.R.A.C.T. focuses on providing underserved youth with useful resources that can ultimately increase their chances of becoming successful. Our programs are designed to encourage and motivate our youth, throughout their educational journey. As a result, we have created an environment to mentor the youth in all aspects of their development.
Our Core Values.
- To create programs that promote the importance of education
- To provide one trip a year outside of the Philadelphia to enhance cultural enrichment
- To develop indoor/outdoor recreational activities that focus on youth self-esteem, character building, and leadership skills
- To create effective awareness campaigns that will highlight the negative associations with different causes that affect our youth daily
- To host drives to support the needs of the youth in need (ie; clothing, personal items)
- To connect with youth of different ethnicities and provide mentorship
- To engage youth in services activities across the city of Philadelphia
- To provide students with scholarships, internships and summer employment
“Get involved TODAY”
Learn more about our community activites today.